237641_728x90 Star Trek 15% off

Friday, February 17, 2012

A little about myself...

Since this is my first post, I figured I'd take this opportunity to tell you a little about myself.

I am a dad. I have a three year old son that is simultaneously the light of my life and a pain in my ass. Almost everything I do in my life is for him.

I am a soon-to-be husband. We've been together for over five years, and we have a child together. We're practically married, but we're going to go make in official in June. In Vegas. That's right. I get to marry the coolest girl ever. She's my best friend, and I couldn't have asked for a better mother for my child.

I am a college student. I'm currently in my last semester at the University of Montana, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to do next. It seems like I've been a student for so long, and I really don't know if I'm ready to join the "real world."

I am a nerd. I play Dungeons and Dragons, I collect comic books, and I love Star Wars. I've actually started including my nerdiness on my resume, because nothing says 'organized and detail oriented' like "I collect comic books."

I am a homebrewer. I love making beer. There is really no feeling more satisfying than consuming a wonderful beverage that you created yourself. I'm brewing an Irish Red tomorrow; it should be ready just in time for St. Patty's Day.

Lastly, I am a lover of great beer. I have the privilege of living in a most wonderful place for beer. Montana (Missoula especially) has so many great breweries, it's hard to pick a favorite. I've included links to some of my favorites on the right.

There's really nothing more I can say about myself. I hope you continue to check for updates. I'm aiming for at least two posts a week, but life has a habit of getting away from me. Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment